Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Sticker Option 3

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
I have knocked up a quick sticker idea. Placement might be each side of the A-Frame and one on the back of the van for good measure.

300mm x 75mm

Individual sticker with postage (from eBay seller) is $5.

Bumper Sticker Idea - 300mm x 75mm.JPG

Cheers,

Rohan

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Here's some I've been playing with... using the grey as suggested in previous posts. These are 16cm x 8cm - because they are on white backgrounds, you are seeing more than what is actually there. They cut off quite close to the lettering (and the hard line on the map edge)

expanda grey.jpg

expanda map grey.jpg

expanda map outline.jpg

expanda map outline left.jpg

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
I like Andreas proposals, top one for me with bottom one second. I can see a poll coming! Great stuff.

Geoff

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I like what you have done, Andrea. The last two are my pick. But just to play devil's advocate here, as the site name 'expandasdownunder' is one word, would separating it into two lines confuse the issue? Pedantic I know. :embarassed:

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
CR, I don't think so given that no web address has two words.

FWIW, my fav is the last two as well. I think maybe the last one a little more......

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
I like what you have done, Andrea. The last two are my pick. But just to play devil's advocate here, as the site name 'expandasdownunder' is one word, would separating it into two lines confuse the issue? Pedantic I know. :embarassed:

No! and if your keen, then what we do is have really basic business cards with the forum details, everyone who wants to keeps a couple dozen in their van can do so and if an interested party comes up, you just giv'em a card which has the forum details. That's what we have done with fishing forums I have been part of.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Great work Andrea for me its the last 2 I like the best.

Maybe if possible repost the original one you did a while ago too for the members who may have missed it. I liked that one :smile:

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
I like the last two also. Probably the last one a bit more.
I was curious though what the design would look like if down under was written upside down.

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Will do cd.... And brad I'll do that for you too. Wait till I'm back on The computer with photoshop

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Andrea,

really like the last two - and probable #4 as it reads a bit easier.

Great to see a little more creativity than what I threw out there :smile:

Good to see the passion within forum members.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Just something else to consider....................

What is everyones thoughts about a larger size for the Expanda and the same design but small for the back of your tow car?

For me I'd probably just go for the smaller size on both :tea:

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
CD - Me too! I would prefer just to have two 16x8cm stickers - one for the tow rig and one for the van.