Starcraft Starcraft 22.68-1 OB External shower

Whittley

Jul 30, 2015
Wa
Hi everyone

We are still looking at purchasing a 22.68-1ob with the option of an external shower. What we cant find though is where it is located and how / what room do you lose by having one. Can anyone tell us or have photos? The dealer can't help us as he didn't have one in stock and couldn't recall the position.

Many thanks

Shane Norwell

Jan 11, 2015
Bunbury wa
Id be curious to know also, ours doesn't have the external shower but it's something we have thought about fitting for hosing the kids off at the beach and such but looking at our van I couldn't see where you'd fit one on the off side of the van.

pauljygrant

Apr 1, 2015
Adelaide
I fitted an external shower to my 2011 Swan. Instead of the standard position that would use up space inside a cupboard, I fitted it behind the microwave. Plenty spare space there, at least with my Swan.
Also, bought the shower unit from the states - much cheaper, even with postage.
Paul

Reactions: McKenzie

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
Hey @Whittley and @Shane Norwell I have a 22.68-1OB and had the external shower fitted. Where the cupboard is opposite the door in the main bed area, it mounts vertically in there, nice and close to the HWS.

You can still fit some stuff in there so it is not a waste of a cupboard. The external shower has been good for us, hosing the kids down before they tromp mud and sand inside!!!

imgp8238-jpg.jpg

Attachments

• External Shower loc.jpg
    External Shower loc.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 197

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Mine was fitted in the bedside cupboard on the drivers side. They put it in the lowest shelf. I havent missed the storage space as there is heaps of storage in that van!

Shane Norwell

Jan 11, 2015
Bunbury wa
Hey @Whittley and @Shane Norwell I have a 22.68-1OB and had the external shower fitted. Where the cupboard is opposite the door in the main bed area, it mounts vertically in there, nice and close to the HWS.

You can still fit some stuff in there so it is not a waste of a cupboard. The external shower has been good for us, hosing the kids down before they tromp mud and sand inside!!!

imgp8238-jpg.jpg
Ah yes, perfect spot for it.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW

imgp8238-jpg.jpg

Mine probably not there coz the third water tank filler is there.
My only other comment is that it is good having it up high so that you can place the head in it's little holder whilst showering.