StarCraft 17:58.3 Mk11

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Very nice job @achjimmy . I don't think I could cut the table down without chipping the laminate to pieces. What did you use to cut? Did you need to tape up the edges?

Just a good blade and cut from the underside so any chips are in the white base. Used tape to minimize but got a few chips.

Reactions: megcam

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Started patching the wall. Gotta get some paint.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
It's double sided taped on then held with silcone. I have a clip made up for the lid and the boss was a little enthusiastic filling it but I reckon it'll stand up as well as anything Jayco attach. The jtech rides the corros better than any leaf sprung trailer we have had so with 4 tyres at 20psi reckon she'll be right?

Interesting I put the number plate on with super dooper double sided tape when we bought it. As I wanted to relocate the number plate one day and didn't want the holes. The damn stuff is so good I can't remove it without totally wrecking the number plate!

Reactions: dagree and bigcol

WHHEMI

Jan 18, 2016
Yarra Valley
It's double sided taped on then held with silcone. I have a clip made up for the lid and the boss was a little enthusiastic filling it but I reckon it'll stand up as well as anything Jayco attach. The jtech rides the corros better than any leaf sprung trailer we have had so with 4 tyres at 20psi reckon she'll be right?

Interesting I put the number plate on with super dooper double sided tape when we bought it. As I wanted to relocate the number plate one day and didn't want the holes. The damn stuff is so good I can't remove it without totally wrecking the number plate!
Try running some fishing line behind it.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
The lids bounce up and so does the Goop and lands all over the place....................................:D

Reactions: bigcol

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011