Exterior Speakers Outside

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Access is another decider... Best option for ours is down low but still need to work out where the wiring can be run.

Reactions: Bluey

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Ours are up high (they put them through the overhead cupboards). Personally I think this is the best spot as is away from a lot of the road spray from your own vehicle and less chance of mud spray etc getting to them if travelling on wet dirt roads. It also allows the sound to travel better if wanting to tick the close campers off! no - is good as we free camp a lot with no one around we will have a little louder, but is also good for quiet evening tunes.

BJ

Reactions: steve67 and bigcol

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
mmmmmmmm mine will be down low as I have no over head cupboard down the back apart from the very rear ammmmm mite be ok got me thinking now I just thought down low as on my model they put them there ,,,,,???? my speakers usually go in the dinette they tell me ,,,, no good I say put both just under the front bed end next to the seat and little cupboard and im putting a metal aerial on it

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
I cant put speakers up top as the awning arm and annex track is in the way of the back cupbord so down the bottom they go then my draft strip will cover them will make a few holes or get circles cut out and sowen or just see how it goes bugger me it never ends one day getting up in the morning will be easy

Reactions: dagree and bigcol

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth

Pauly

Aug 25, 2013
It's a great little unit, really good quality. We actually use it a as a speaker for when we're in the backyard with party/BBQ/domestic chores. Wifi the phone, through to Bluetooth on the speaker and off you go...

Second that!
We had one and it's great , just scared the bejezuz outa me on a few occasions when I forgot it was on and a message alert from the phone would get blasted over the campooops!!
I here they have multicoloured lights now to.

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Second that!
We had one and it's great , just scared the bejezuz outa me on a few occasions when I forgot it was on and a message alert from the phone would get blasted over the campooops!!
I here they have multicoloured lights now to.

Ha ha... yeah I've done that a few times. Not sure I'll get one on the new van. It has two lights on the outside so if the speaker was on, the other light (given it's on the same circuit) would also be on which I wouldn't want.