16' Series Space saver toolbox on draw bar?

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I read somewhere here that a Lightweight Spacesaver box can be fitted between the two gas bottles and will hold a Weber etc.

Can't seem to find that thread so would appreciate any info from anyone who has done that. Also size and source of the Spacesaver.

We're currently using a cheap plastic box and have investigated metal toolboxes but want to keep it lightweight and easily removable.

Thanks!

Robbie Reddog

Mar 25, 2015
Perth WA
I didsee this one on someones 'My Jayco' thread but don't remember who did it :(
The space case was between the gas bottles but the holders were extended to allow for the case in between.
IMG_1407 (2).JPG
IMG_1408.JPG

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Thanks. I couldn't find it.

That answers my question. Will stick with my El cheapo that fits without moving gas bottles.....only hesitation is that it doesn't lock but the resident Python will put stick fingers away from the Weber.

I've checked out generator boxes as well but the ones that suit open up to the front and the stone guard is in the way.

Oh well!

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
If it's any help we got Graham at B and B Brendale to move ours. Went for back bumper bar but it was no problem for him.

Works well.