Sorry... Been posting without introducing

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Sorry Peoples how rude of me.. I have been posting for a while now without introducing myself.

I am 32 years of age, work in the Mines living in Moranbah QLD. Have 3 kids and a lovely, caring, understanding wife that is letting me upgrade to a 17.56-2 OB from a 2002 offroad Cub. We do heaps of free/bush camping and the occasional trip to Melbourne to visit Rellies. I am an electrician by trade and am an absolute gadget freak!

I am counting the days until our new child arrives in late August early September, this is the only thing keeping me sane, but the wife keeps chirping "are you on that website again" everytime she looks in my direction. ok anyways hi! ;)

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
moranbahweather.com
Welcome. Good to have another Queenslander on board. A lot of the members don't tell us where they live so I guess they aren't as lucky as we are. :cool:

Paul

Correct! There are sooooo many places to go... when in doubt ask a local they know where all the good places are! there are so many hidden places that you only find by talking to people. :p

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Sorry Peoples how rude of me.. I have been posting for a while now without introducing myself.

I am 32 years of age, work in the Mines living in Moranbah QLD. Have 3 kids and a lovely, caring, understanding wife that is letting me upgrade to a 17.56-2 OB from a 2002 offroad Cub. We do heaps of free/bush camping and the occasional trip to Melbourne to visit Rellies. I am an electrician by trade and am an absolute gadget freak!

I am counting the days until our new child arrives in late August early September, this is the only thing keeping me sane, but the wife keeps chirping "are you on that website again" everytime she looks in my direction. ok anyways hi! ;)

I sense a very common theme with that post :)

Welcome to my house!!!!

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
moranbahweather.com
Though i might add V1 of the specs and drawings... notice option 3 at bottom of specs "include 50mm packer for O/B" is this normally something you pay extra for??
specs.PNGplans.PNG

Wayne2410

Jun 5, 2011
Central Coast, NSW
Hey Bigman,

Thanks for adding your Spec's sheet to this thread. Ive been in touch with Jayco and also adding swivel coupling & 50mm of packing to our order (just in time).

I think form what I've seen, and experienced with our old van, that it will help the Expanda ride a little leveller behind our Pathfinder?

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
moranbahweather.com
We ordered our 17.56-2 OB from Warburton's too. Great to deal with and very accommodating! Worth the 5.5 hour drive from south of Brisbane!

I agree... I have never met Damian face to face, but he was by far the best to deal with, about a hundred emails back and forth (mostly forth, heaps of question answered) and a couple of phone calls... sorted. Also a bloody good price too!! (for what i ordered anyway).