Smartspace Cookware - Any body using them?

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Hi,

Am looking at the Smartspace Cookware pots and fry pan.

http://smartspacecookware.com/

They make a lot of sense being able to store each smaller pot in the bigger one and the detachable handle and being square they make good use of the stove top.

As they are a little bit on the expensive side, I am interested if anyone else is using them and how well they find them before I rush out and buy.

Cheers,

Ro

gavin.davis59

Mar 21, 2011
Naracoorte.SA
Hi,they seem good quality but Im not sure if they are really good value.If its space saving Your after You can buy good quality stacking camping pots and pans on ebay or any camping store in a variety of materials(aluminium/ceramic or stainless) for a lot less.We have used a stainless set for the last 3 years and they are still like new.We did buy a better fry pan later as the one that comes with these sets are small.

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
We looked at them, the square shape would also fit on the cooker stove a bit better. But ultimately, saw no real advantage of them for the price. We weren't so pushed for storage that a normal set of pots couldn't be stored easily.

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Hi Ro,
I purchased from Anaconda a set of pots and pans that sit inside each other and have a removable handle that you use for all of the pots, the frying pan being a little thin was not really great but as we do most things on the "Q" its fine for heating up hot dogs ect! cant remember the price but was not expensive