Site Updates

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Is there a way for me to stay logged on all the time, I currently have the site saved to the home screen on the iPad but when I click on it I have to log in every time. Thanks for your help

There should be a tick box when you login to remember your login.

If that doesn't work make sure you aren't blocking cookies or are not running in private browsing mode.

I've been meaning to post that I finally did the IOS upgrade to 9.3.5 and site appears to be working ok now although I have not tested all features. Thanks for the advice to a not so IT literate person.

Good stuff glad it work....

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Mine have been progressively going that way for a couple of weeks, now all gone like above. Also lost the picture in the heading.

Well thats a relief, I thought it was my Mobile Broadband modem or W10 playing up as laptop and desk are doing it, no emoji thingys or pic on the header either.

Red1

Sep 14, 2013
Emerald Qld
There should be a tick box when you login to remember your login.

If that doesn't work make sure you aren't blocking cookies or are not running in private browsing mode.

Good stuff glad it work....
Thanks Expanda, took me a while but it works, I stay logged in all the time now...

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
:cheer2: :cheer2: The little thingy piccie things are all back and the pic of an Expanda on a dirty road is back at the top again....................:clap2:........well 3 lines of them are, the bloke fishing and the beer fellas are MIA though.........................:confused-87: