Shane and Alesha's new 22.68.1

Shane Norwell

Jan 11, 2015
Bunbury wa
be interested to see how the 15" look like, what brand rims did you get?.
I keep a eye on what goes local 15" second hand keep finding single axle ones so only three tyres :)

Got jayco silverline wheels. It's an absolute mission finding anything in a 15" nowadays. Literally spent weeks looking before I just bit the bullet and got them from jayco.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
And becareful what 15"s you do get. The 15" Jayco put on the 2010-12 expanda outbacks where crap and cracked.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Went to tea at my parents place last night same as every week and my dad drops an ezyleveler on me for my birthday present.
View attachment 41233
The inside unit needs the face facing towards the front of the van no I've put it up on the rcd, my wife wanted it up in the cupboard with the other electronic stuff.
View attachment 41234
For those who haven't seen them here's a look.

You'll love it. Been using ours for two years now. Only thing I'd like and will probably do one day is add a 12v input so the inside unit is always on

WHHEMI

Jan 18, 2016
Yarra Valley
They might this year but our 2015 touring has 14s, hence the change.
I was refering to the Silverline having 15's on the touring model standard, what size KO2's are you fitting and what size are you running ATM. Any particular reason you didn't purchase a OB in the first place.

Last edited:

Shane Norwell

Jan 11, 2015
Bunbury wa
I was refering to the Silverline having 15's on the touring model standard, what size KO2's are you fitting and what size are you running ATM. Any particular reason you didn't purchase a OB in the first place.
Going to run 235/75/15. Got the van at a huge discount as it was custom built for another customer but wasn't built to their specs so they knocked it back at delivery. It's already got the big chassis and the same suspension as the outback of the time but we saved about $15000

Shane Norwell

Jan 11, 2015
Bunbury wa
Pretty productive weekend on the big girl. Finally got the new wheels and tyres on after 2 months of argument, incorrect orders, delays and then the rims arrive and it was quite obvious they'd been fitted to something previously as there was a couple of marks and scratches on them.
image.jpeg

They fill the guards really well and just set the van off perfectly.

Also got new batteries for it as the ones fitted previously weren't up to the task of delivering the current required for the inverter, nothing wrong with them just not designed for the purpose we were using them. So got 3 100ah and batteries that are c10 rated to deliver a good kick when needed.
image.jpeg

And while I was at it I added the Bluetooth unit to the victron battery monitor so you can keep an eye on everything from your phone...yes I love my gadgets
image.jpeg

image.png

Oh and the rug rats got me some maxtrax for Father's Day
image.jpeg

Shane Norwell

Jan 11, 2015
Bunbury wa
Like the wheels really like them ;) BFG nice.
Towed it yet?

Scored a good Father's Day present as well
Yeh mate was a great Father's Day. Towed the van a bit today just coz I can And towed beautiful, lifted the van about 40mm so had to move the hitch up one hole to suit.

Reactions: davemc

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
What pressure did you have the tyres on the van at ?

Have always wanted to get mine on the sand, but haven't been game to try it as yet