16' Series Seat Covers & Mattress Foam Topper For My Expander

waznvic

May 14, 2012
Howdy All.
A couple of questions you might be able to help with please:

Firstly:
Is it possible to buy seat covers for the lounge seats on our 16.49.3? We normally use a couple of towels, but fitted covers would be a great way to preserve the originals.

And:
We're looking at buying a 25mm (1") high density memory foam topper for our mattress. Do you think the bed will still fold ok? My thoughts are that I may need to cut it a little shorter so the small folding section of mattress doesn't bulk up making the hard top hard to close.

Cheers

Waz

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Seat covers are just towels thrown over but also have the 20-25mm thick egg topper that stays in situ when beds are packed away.

Jimbo

Sep 29, 2015
Perth
Where do you buy these egg topper mattress covers from? I've been looking for something like this.

formyfamily

Aug 8, 2015
NSW
pillow talk has some on special right now, the supreme mattress topper 900 GSM is fantastic and we have just got the 700 ones for the kids beds, they are machine washable too, they have fantastic reviews.

Harris scarfe also has good sales on these things too, 40-60% off all the time but they are not as thick as pillow talk ones.

spotlight has egg shells on sale for $29 all sizes every few months. have heard egg shells get a bit hotter - nice for winter fpbut maybe not so for summer??