Potential New Member having Issues Signing Up

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Had a guy post on the Expandsdownunder Facebook page that is having troubles signing in.....

Copy of his post:
Trouble signing in.....
Hi all, trying to sign up to the expandasdownunder website but the "captcha" field is empty/blank regardless of whether I am on my tablet, iPhone or computer. Has anyone else had this problem??

I went to the sign in page and also cannot see an image on the "captcha" field..... Ideas anyone?

Reactions: burnsie and expanda

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Had a guy post on the Expandsdownunder Facebook page that is having troubles signing in.....

Copy of his post:
Trouble signing in.....
Hi all, trying to sign up to the expandasdownunder website but the "captcha" field is empty/blank regardless of whether I am on my tablet, iPhone or computer. Has anyone else had this problem??

I went to the sign in page and also cannot see an image on the "captcha" field..... Ideas anyone?

Should be fixed now :)

Thanks for chasing up.

Reactions: dagree and Drover
May 23, 2016
Melbourne
Hi there. We are total newbies to this forum and clearly total novices when it comes to posting stuff. I joined yesterday but was unable to post my 'spiel'. When i tried to post it I was directed to the participants box where I had to enter at least one valid recipient. My comment was a totally new subject and we don't know any recipients on this forum. I'm sure i'll never live this down when I find how easy it really is.
Cheers

Reactions: Delano and bigcol

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Hi there. We are total newbies to this forum and clearly total novices when it comes to posting stuff. I joined yesterday but was unable to post my 'spiel'. When i tried to post it I was directed to the participants box where I had to enter at least one valid recipient. My comment was a totally new subject and we don't know any recipients on this forum. I'm sure i'll never live this down when I find how easy it really is.
Cheers
I gather youve worked it out? You have started a member intro thread so i assuming all good?!

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Had another guy from the facebook group try to join recently and having issues!

Copy of his post below:
"Gday, having trouble with the forum, not receiving the confirmation email. Any ideas?"

@expanda , @chartrock , @cruza driver , @Moto Moto or @relgate ... Got any ideas or able to assist?
His login name is "youarehere"

Last edited: