Exterior Pop top replacement fly screens.

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
hi i am a new member and as a forum virgin i am trying to figure how it all works i would like to obtain new pop top insect screens 4 in total 2, 110.5cm x 43cm and 2, 125cm x 43 cm these are off a jayco heritage i will be re stitching the poptop velcro tape as the original has fallen apart so if you use a specific tape on the screens can you let me know what type required thanks cliff

Reactions: Kylie Pandey

Tassietrouper

Mar 17, 2019
West Hobart
Thanks Herb,
The quote you got sounds steep but for a one off job and being in Darwin they would be pushing to get anywhere near the price i do them for as I make 40 at a time.

I can do normal flywire replacement and will be making some soon, stoked you love them.

Safe travels :)
Hi Crustt
We got some of your clear windows in 2013 for our expander and have just bought a 2018 16.57-5 journey and wonder do you still make them and do you mane them for the Journey. They have been fantastic down here in Tassy as you often want the light but not the cold breeze.
Cheers
Elyse

Adventure Bound

May 23, 2020
Queensland
A set of 4 finescreens is $100 plus postage to you guys, also I make clear windows to keep the rain out and the light in, Jayco caravan, pop top, clear roof skirt, windows, set of 4 | eBay If you buy through here they are $120 plus postage.

Also the picture is of my van with a padded cover I made, I'll be making these soon for starcrafts and then maybe customs, have yet to figure a price. Should be quite a bit cheaper than getting one made and fitted at a motor trimmer. It is excellent protection from sun and stones and you can roll it up to use the window, also it idiot proofs the window cover which is well known for flying off if not latched down. :)
View attachment 56116
For a bigger pic go here: Crustty mod's. | Expandas Downunder

Howdy, are you still making these window covers at all ?

Rogerthat

Oct 21, 2020
Perth
Hi, I don’t have a Jayco Expanda, Coromal Seka 535 pop top and want to replace the exterior velcroed flyscreens on the pop top and wondered if @crusst custom made flyscreens, and if so, how I get hold of him. Thanks Rogerthat

MSW 2019 Expanda

Nov 22, 2020
Melbourne
Hi all I am new to the forum and noticed this thread on new ( preferably midget proof) fly screens for my 17.56 expanda. Wanting to know if they are still available and whether they come in the new Jayco grey?

Gm67ss

Nov 1, 2021
Mid north coast
A set of 4 finescreens is $100 plus postage to you guys, also I make clear windows to keep the rain out and the light in, Jayco caravan, pop top, clear roof skirt, windows, set of 4 | eBay If you buy through here they are $120 plus postage.

Also the picture is of my van with a padded cover I made, I'll be making these soon for starcrafts and then maybe customs, have yet to figure a price. Should be quite a bit cheaper than getting one made and fitted at a motor trimmer. It is excellent protection from sun and stones and you can roll it up to use the window, also it idiot proofs the window cover which is well known for flying off if not latched down. :)
View attachment 56116
For a bigger pic go here: Crustty mod's. | Expandas Downunder
Do you still do pop top fly screens and if so how do I get some

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
@Gm67ss , I am afraid crustt has not been seen on the forum since June 2018 so doubt you will get an answer from him. Other members have found alternative suppliers so maybe someone will be able to help.

Jo lyons

Jan 29, 2022
Victoria
Hi,

who do i contact to get a replacement velcro fly scrern for my pop up caravan .

I can’t find an address or phone number on this page.

thank you kindly,

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Since Crusst hasn't been around for ages I would be looking for a auto trimmer/canvas shop they do that sort of stuff, replacement screens in bed ends or new bed ends, covers etc...... Bound to be a few in Victoria, mention the area and someone is bound to chime in with a place.