Just Browsing Pics of your WDS with outback models

Mrjoel86

Aug 5, 2015
Sydney
Hey guys anyone got some pics of your WDS on with the out back models cheers. Even better if its a Prado with eaz lift system

steve67

Oct 9, 2014
Wantirna, VIC
If you don't get something earlier, I'll post a pic of mine when I get my van out of storage next Monday.
I have a Toyota WDS as they did an inspection/recall on Prado's with tow bars a couple of years ago. Toyota swapped my non genuine WDS with a genuine one for free.

Reactions: Mrjoel86

ShaneT

Jul 24, 2014
W.A
Does this mean you dont want pics any more?
Its not a bad idea to have a topic full of wdh and vehicle setups as there are that many different hitches out there and all different ways to set them up.
This is my Anderson hitch on a new BT50 . The Anderson hitch does not work with out that spacer (which is different now as it fouled on the break away chains.

Attachments

• WP_20150723_001 (1).jpg
    WP_20150723_001 (1).jpg
    536.5 KB · Views: 277

steve67

Oct 9, 2014
Wantirna, VIC
@steve67 I actually bit the bullet and removed the old tow bar and put a more sturdy h&r tow bar on
No probs, the HR is going to be better than the Toyota tow bar.
What I did find with mine was that the jockey wheel attachment on the draw bar was exactly where I needed to put the part of the WDH that holds the chains. I asked Jayco about moving the holder, but they advised against it as the chassis has been 'hot dipped' to protect it from rust. I've left it, bar the bars are being held to far forward which is not ideal.