Pace's Colorado7 LTZ

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
So when are you fitting the lift and muddies (for the missus of course) ;)

Looks great with the van hooked up, and great to read that you are loving it so much.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Currently :boxing-25: with Hercules trying to get the MyLink movie function to work (too bad the kids are asleep, they would probably do it in second).

Any of you members out there whom have this type of device in your vehicles and have had success, the user manual is all jargon that my melon just wont digest at this hour.

Cheers Pace.

Ok, all good, The movie function is working. Needed to self teach myself to reformat the size of the frames and sound rates. Now to do the remaining files.................

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
Hercules went out and stretched his legs today for a family afternoon drive, round trip 240km. Highway, suburbia, winding stuff, up and downhills was great motoring. According to the trip computer litres per hundred was 10.8 suburbia, then 8.9 through the hills and down as far as 7.6 on the highway. Road conditions were great with slight winds car load of Paces (6) and 3/4 tank fuel.
So average for today 9.1 lt/100.

Pace.

Reactions: Moto Moto

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
IMAG0172.jpg
Nothing too flash just functional for our needs. Ridge Ryder,qaulity is there for the club member discount we paid from SCA. Pace

Last edited:
Reactions: 17triton

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
Just got back from w'end away bball tournament in the Ballarat, runners up the team were. Well Done boys playing in 1st grade (normally in the 3rd's for the season games).

As for the C7, to say towing was with ease is understatement. Getting used to the auto/ torque is going to take some time. Tough I never gave it a boot full of right foot, C7 was pretty happy on the highway in 5th and manual shifting as needed on the hills maintained on safe/ respectful towing speed. With economy averaged 13lts/100 km overall pretty happy towing our van, 6 in the car,tank full of diesel and water tanks/ gas bottles full. @Antman info for you pal.

The park we stayed at was a little run down though all we did was go from bball court to bball court, nights were nippy though Mrs Pace packed added blankets and we were all warm in the van heater on, I placed the plastic bed end covers sheets on which sealed the deal.

Here's a pic with tow and tug. Bloody Caravanners(to pinch a catch cry, we heard it enough times over the w'end).......Pace

C7 - 17562.jpg

Last edited: