Interior owners manual

Rick

Oct 19, 2014
hi, I have just bought a 2006 expanda outback with toilet and shower in it, was cleaning it out over the weekend and was going trough all the instruction manuals but never came across a owners manual for the van, can anyone help me out on how to get a copy just so I have all the info I need on the van. thanks

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
I dont think there is an owners manual. Just the above link.
I have owned 2 vans and they just give you a folder full of all the individual items manuals.

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
The DVD that came with the van was pretty simple and useless. I downloaded a whole heap of U-Tube videos of How-Tos many made by Jayco Adelaide. Burnt them all back onto a DVD so now have a much more comprehensive How-To DVD just incase I forget something and have another Senior Moment, just pop it in the DVD/TV and....!

Reactions: dagree

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
The DVD that came with the van was pretty simple and useless. I downloaded a whole heap of U-Tube videos of How-Tos many made by Jayco Adelaide. Burnt them all back onto a DVD so now have a much more comprehensive How-To DVD just incase I forget something and have another Senior Moment, just pop it in the DVD/TV and....!
But can you remember where you put it?

Reactions: 5ofus and dagree

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
But can you remember where you put it?
Yep, right here, see? (Waving it in the air in front of my iPad camera)
See!
image.jpg

Last edited: