20' Series Outdoor table on 20.63-1 double bunks

Kate File

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney, Australia
We just went to look at our new van (20.63-1) at the yard and found the outdoor table attached in the middle of the wall. They said this was because of the decorative sticker being in the way at the end.

On our previous Expanda 16.49-3 we had the outdoor table at the back of the van and used it all the time for the dog food and various bits and pieces. Back there it was out of the way of the main table. We left it out all the time.

With this outdoor table in the middle of the wall, it will be right in the way of where we would normally put our portable outdoor table and chairs.

At the Sydney camping show, I am sure I saw the outdoor table attached at the rear end of the front wall and I seem to remember thinking, "Oh that's clever how the sticker goes over the table".

I look back at my photos from the camping show and there wasn't an outdoor table on the van I photographed.

Anyone have an outdoor table on their 20.63-1 with double bunks. Where is it located? I understand it couldn't be at the back if you had triple bunks.

Although the woman said it can be moved, I don't really see that that is posssible. Can you patch up fibreglass nicely? (btw, I am a girl!)

We don't pick up the van for another 5 or 6 weeks as we are waiting for our new car to tow it! Just went out to look at the annexes, which we ordered.

Thanks for any advice....

Kate

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
Ours is in middle but we do have triple bunks so no room but I have not seen one with table at back all of the ones I've seen have been in the middle

Moore Family

Jun 18, 2014
SE Queensland
We had two put on ours.
image.jpg

Reactions: 17triton and Patons

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Why couldn't you have one near the bunks? Do the mounting screws go through the wall or aren't there sufficient mounts?

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
You can never have too many options for tables...
Maybe negotiate another one so you have two.
Tables in the middle stay mostly dry when it rains so may come in handy.
Whilst a different van, ours is in the middle for that reason.

Reactions: brotys