Our New Van

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Hi @Bushman,
Sorry to hijack the thread, but quick question about the Adco cover, been thinking about one for our new van. They are more expensive, but come with three year warranty, do you think the extra quality is noticeable. Our last coast to coast cover got just under 2 years, so I would be wanting to get a good 3 yrs from the Adco to justify the higher cost. Now you have one that you can touch and feel, do you think they are better quality ?

The Adco is made in the USA (I believe by DuPont) the quality of stitching seems far better than my previous cover (Prestige Branded) all corners are reinforced where they come into contact with the van, the roof section actually comes over the sides so the seams aren't sitting on the roof, all the securing straps both underneath and across front and rear are reinforced where stitched and all are webbing type straps some only supply rope/cord for the front and rear tie points, there's also a clip on weighted throw strap that lets you get the straps underneath to the other side easily.

The side walls have vents at the top to allow the cover the breath and help expel any air that may get under the cover when windy. The size you need is the size you buy, unlike some others .