Starcraft Our New Van

greynt

Dec 15, 2012
Yarra Valley
Thanks ;) @natbas for your prompt reply.
Spoke to the dealer today and was advised that the van will be ready for pick up next Saturday 28/09/13:D. So not as long to wait as we were expecting a mid Oct delivery. Give us time to get stuff done before first trip in November.
Cheers
greynt

Reactions: cruza driver

natbas

Sep 17, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Thanks ;) @natbas for your prompt reply.
Spoke to the dealer today and was advised that the van will be ready for pick up next Saturday 28/09/13:D. So not as long to wait as we were expecting a mid Oct delivery. Give us time to get stuff done before first trip in November.
Cheers
greynt
No worries, enjoy your new van, as I'm sure you will!

Reactions: greynt

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Well done!
We have ordered the same van and will have it delivered early November. I am expecting our ATM to be around 2700kg (Tare around 2300kg) as we have optioned in single beds, a few extra drawers, solar and have fixed bunks to the rear. Can't wait.
Let us know how it all goes. A few extra pics as you get it out would be great too if only to make me want November to come around a little sooner.
Have fun.
Cheers
Andrew

Last edited:

natbas

Sep 17, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Well done!
We have ordered the same van and will have it delivered early November. I am expecting our ATM to be around 2700kg (Tare around 2300kg) as we have optioned in single beds, a few extra drawers, solar and have fixed bunks to the rear. Can't wait.
Let us know how it all goes. A few extra pics as you get it out would be great too if only to make me want November to come around a lite sooner.
Have fun.
Cheers
Andrew
Waiting is the worst, we waited 3 weeks for delivery and thought we would burst lol, we head off in it end of this month so will post some pics then :)