Ok I’m back

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
A common occurrence I think, many have dropped off the edge and thats the reason I think, I dumped other forums/blogs for the same reason, it does tend to be very time consuming.............................................welcome back anyway, theyv'e given the Shed a repaint and tidied up stuff so may take awhile to find things.

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Sunny Northam W.A.
www.facebook.com
A common occurrence I think, many have dropped off the edge and thats the reason I think, I dumped other forums/blogs for the same reason, it does tend to be very time consuming.............................................welcome back anyway, theyv'e given the Shed a repaint and tidied up stuff so may take awhile to find things.
The site looks great

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Welcome back @Capt. Gadget. Ive dropped a few forums for the same reason, can become quite time consuming, although this is probably the least one compared to some of the FB groups that tend to ask the same questions over and over again.

Quite a few interesting topics have been on here recently that I'm sure you would have been able to provide valuable input, so good to have you back.