16' Series No Aerial signal still.

ianm67

May 17, 2021
Rouse Hill
Thanks for asking. I checked the 12v to the aerial again and yes the cable is carrying 12v. I have a new booster unit (with the 3 terminals at the back) I may replace that. I bought it 'just in case' as for anything else I'm a bit over it! I have spent hours on this bloody issue with no result!

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I can understand completely, my Sat connection on shed faulted the other day, so since I had just sorted the vans problem out wasn't going to stuff around, replaced the cable and plugs, after I had determined the damn Palm tree wasn't in the way, all sorted now.......

ianm67

May 17, 2021
Rouse Hill
I can understand completely, my Sat connection on shed faulted the other day, so since I had just sorted the vans problem out wasn't going to stuff around, replaced the cable and plugs, after I had determined the damn Palm tree wasn't in the way, all sorted now.......
I will change the wall panel tomorrow and see how that goes.................Booster...

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well I hope that does something though with 12v at the mast it would have to be a dodgy connection at the TV outlet or the cable for the outside outlet is plugged into the inside outlet, not much left really..... Its really got me going as to what and why.......... if you lived up this way i would heading down to have a tinker for sure as these things intrigue me.