17' Series New to the Caravanning experience

wanderer20

Dec 20, 2011
South Australia
Hi to all,

I retired in August 2010 and was considering traveling extensivly overseas but made the fatal mistake of going to the Caravanning show in Adelaide and not long after purchased a 17.56.2 expanda. Made more sense to see this great country of ours first and will give joys for many years i hope.Took delivery in September and we are very happy with the van (whilst there were a few quality issues i was able to fix them myself). Got rid of the small dining/bunk for added cabinets and this has made all the difference.
Have had five shakedown trips so far (in SA) and all has gone very well. Tows buitifully behind Mitsy Challanger (2011)

Looking at several more trips before following the warmth on the eastern seaboard when the cold arrives in SA later in the year. Looking forward to meeting lots of new people and making new friends.

MERRY XMAS and HAPPY/SAFE NEW YEAR TO ALL

cheers

Klugerclan

Aug 31, 2011
Welcome, wish I could get out and about as often as you. Unfortunately stuck here behind a desk right now ! Bet you have done your fair stint ! Good luck.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Welcome aboard, make sure you post some pics of your setup when you get a chance :typing:

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
As others have said,
pichers1.jpg

Cheers,
Matty