17' Series New excited member

Go Outback

Jun 11, 2015
Sydney
Hi just purchased a 2014 17.56-2 outback. Soooooooo Excited.

I have also put up a post I think in general forums (sorry if in the wrong place) asking for some information and tips about my van from those members with the same or a similar van.

Are there Jayco road trips out of Sydney every now and then at all?

Regards

Jeff

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic

I have also put up a post I think in general forums (sorry if in the wrong place) asking for some information and tips about my van from those members with the same or a similar van.

Regards

Jeff
Welcome @Go Outback
We need pics

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Congrats and welcome to the forum @Go Outback ... As @mfexpanda said pics!!!!! It never happened unless there are some :spy: :photo:
Good choice of van by the way ;)

You're sure to get many answers to any question asked!

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia

Regards

Jeff
welcome @Go Outback great name to what I call the expander collective a group of people who love there vans places they go and ideas they have . 2014 1756-2 outback tug prado !!!!!!! voat in size poll and tow poll go the 17s and prados :peace:

Reactions: dagree

Go Outback

Jun 11, 2015
Sydney
Hi All going away this weekend for our first trip I'll get some photos up asap when we get back FYI pull it with a Toyota 200 series TD with GVM upgrade and airbags, 270ltrs diesel tank capacity, 60 ltrs water behind rear seat, lockers and much more!!. Love the Simpson Desert!!
Regards,

Jeff