16' Series New at all this

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
HI THERE MY NAME IS RUSSELL ,OWNER OF A 2009 EXPANDA OWNER OF A BRIDGESTONE TYRE STORE IN THE ADELAIDE HILLS
THE FAMILY AND I LOVE GETTING OUT AMONGST IT EVERY CHANCE WE GET NOT INTO THE CARAVAN PARK SCENE BUT LOVE BUSH CAMPING AS OUR VAN HAS THE LOT TO KEEP US IN THE BUSH FOR DAYS INTERESTED IN OTHER PEOPLES TRIPS/ETC SO I THOUGHT ID GIVE THIS SITE A GO :clap2:
I HAVE A SUPERCHARGED 100 SERIES CRUISER TRICKED UP T THE MAX TO GET US AROUND... TOUCH WOOD HAVNT BEEN BOGGED YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triton

Aug 4, 2011
Moama, NSW
G'Day Russell.....welcome aboard.......we love bush camping as well mate, however the wife also likes the caravan parks as well.....so its a bit of both for us!

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Welcome Russel, we are also into bush camping but find the van parks a necessity to leave the van while we tour an area.

Nice to have a contact in the tyre industry as well when we need advice. I have just put a new set of Pirrelli Scorpion A/T's on my Navara and they seem OK after 9000 Km of travel.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
G'day Russell I was just wondering what gas system you are running on your Cruiser?
And what type of economy you get when running on Petrol?

:tea:

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
hey there cd my cruiser was running on gas b4 i fitted the sprintex supercharger and haltech computer to it now shes just premium fuel,the supercharger doesnt like gas ,towing our van on the last adventure we clocked up 6000ks and i got an average of 24lt/100km.
Its great you dont even know the vans behind you
custom 4x4 have done a spread on my cruiser in issue 39 if interested
cheers russell

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Thanks mate yeah I noticed the gas tags on your plates in your pics.

24lt/100km thats good and with the benefit of the extra power also with the van on the back

Much appreciated :tea: