Nearly new Colorado

Drewser

Oct 14, 2013
Cockatoo, Victoria
Well after going to " look" at Colorado's on the weekend, as the prices on the old model are really good at the moment, and I'd never actually sat in one, we walked away after putting a deposit on a lovely black Ltz with a couple of thousand k's on clock, auto, hard cover, nudge bar, tint, tow bar, tub liner, and various other bits and pieces. They are also putting the 12 pin plug on and I'll be dropping my electric brake unit in tomorrow so they can install that all included, also got exactly what I wanted for my old cruiser. Bosses son in law is service manager at dealership so getting looked after nicely, to get similar spec ranger or bt50 would be 10 to 15 grand more, so really happy with deal.

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Drewser

Oct 14, 2013
Cockatoo, Victoria
Thanks all, the hills of Cockatoo are exactly the reason for the upgrade, the old cruiser really didn't like pulling the van up hills without a good run up. As for the black, well it does look good, and my cruiser is dark blue and living on a dirt road I'm used to the pain of dust etc, so I think I can cope :car:

Reactions: cruza driver

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Well after going to " look" at Colorado's on the weekend, as the prices on the old model are really good at the moment, and I'd never actually sat in one, we walked away after putting a deposit on a lovely black Ltz with a couple of thousand k's on clock, auto, hard cover, nudge bar, tint, tow bar, tub liner, and various other bits and pieces. They are also putting the 12 pin plug on and I'll be dropping my electric brake unit in tomorrow so they can install that all included, also got exactly what I wanted for my old cruiser. Bosses son in law is service manager at dealership so getting looked after nicely, to get similar spec ranger or bt50 would be 10 to 15 grand more, so really happy with deal.

View attachment 19779 View attachment 19780

I have had my Colorado truck (lol) for a while and so far so good no complaints yet.....
I found the best position for the brake control was under the steering column if that helps ya for tomorrow.

Skip

Reactions: Drewser

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com

View attachment 19779 View attachment 19780

Nice one, they are good buying at the moment :)!

Reactions: skippy and Drewser

Drewser

Oct 14, 2013
Cockatoo, Victoria
Thanks @skippy, that is the perfect spot, almost like it was designed for a brake controller. @macca it's the series 1, I actually wasn't that fussed about mylink, and it's the first series that are such a good buy, I figure with the amount I saved over what the original price was I can go to town with aftermarket accessories, if the little lady lets me of course.

Reactions: skippy

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Hey @Drewser

Hope all goes well with the new truck(LOL) that's what Holden call them anyway a "TRUCK":rofl:

If your chasing any extras for your Colorado look up Chevrolet Colorado on eBay and you will be surprised what bargains you can find out of the states and far cheaper prices than Holden Australia. These Colorado.... sorry Chevrolet Colorados are quiet popular in the states too which makes getting parts quiet cheep out of the US

Skip

Last edited:

Dice

Jan 20, 2013
Thanks @skippy, that is the perfect spot, almost like it was designed for a brake controller. @macca it's the series 1, I actually wasn't that fussed about mylink, and it's the first series that are such a good buy, I figure with the amount I saved over what the original price was I can go to town with aftermarket accessories, if the little lady lets me of course.

Just dont tell her Drewser once you have got it on she cant do much about it, that was my motto anyway (as you know)