My new 14.4.5

Papa Whiskey

Sep 3, 2017
Maryborough, QLD
After 4 months of waiting, I finally picked up my new Panda on Friday from Jayco Bundaberg. It would seem that someone at Jayco has made a mistake, though, because I can’t find any faults anywhere in the van. I have been over it with a fine tooth comb and there are no unwanted holes, screws, sawdust, etc. All cupboards close properly and are perfectly aligned, sealant looks good in ensuite, tap pressure great on either pump or mains... everything just works ...... FOR NOW (lol ) I am sure that this is a testament to preparation by Jayco Bundaberg and, also there may be some improvement in factory Quality Control.

Also, I decided to put up the full annex yesterday just to get the hang of it... Made by Aussiewide, and what a piece of absolutely fabulous over engineering! It is a bit heavy, but the quality is obvious in every zip, fastener, stitching and canvas. It was also a perfect fit... not always the case.

Anyway, in a couple of weeks we will be doing our shake down trip to a great bush park near Howard ( qld) called Goodenough4thebush so photos to follow.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Great news and I hope it stays that way, screws will pop out form the cupboards and things over time but thats normal, Big Mal is 6 yrs old and still spits one every now and then and I still find a bit of drill swirl, so sounds like you have a good un, the mob at Bundy are pretty good ...........Look forward to your shake down snaps and don't forget to check the wheel nuts.......

Must have been a Wednesday build then............ Be surprising if they have discovered QC though................