Looks like the castle has to go :( 17.56-2OB 2013

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Best of luck.

Mining industry is very fickle but you might like South Africa....hope you're in an area that's fun to explore.

Just enjoy the opportunity.

Reactions: blacky

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Good to have you back bro dont know if we are going to elvis festival next year but we are going to dubbo we went there last year but we mite make it have to drive from forster to dubbo in one day to make it good to see you got another van mite catch up on our way through town on our way home ????

Reactions: bigcol and blacky

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Don't know if anyone will remember me or will see this... but I'm back!!

Been a long time.. but have a nice new BILLABONG van ordered
Who are you????? Nah just kidding mate welcome back. What details can you share on the Billabong?

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Don't know if anyone will remember me or will see this... but I'm back!!

Been a long time.. but have a nice new BILLABONG van ordered
Welcome back Pete, been keeping tabs on you on FB but glad to see you are rejoining the crew. Maybe see you up in the sunshine state in the not too distant future. Looking forward to more info on the Billabong.

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
Haha thanks everyone! Glad to see I'm not forgotten.. I haven't forgotten y'all either!!

The new Billabong has been ordered and due for delivery first week in December.. my turn to feel the pain of the dreaded "wait"!!

Semi off road van, with enough room for the 5 kids, the boss and I.. yes I said 5 haha baby girl due next month! Maybe I'll start a new thread in here soon to follow my new billabong adventure.. I know it's an expanda forum, but I love it and I've missed you lot!

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Haha thanks everyone! Glad to see I'm not forgotten.. I haven't forgotten y'all either!!

The new Billabong has been ordered and due for delivery first week in December.. my turn to feel the pain of the dreaded "wait"!!

Semi off road van, with enough room for the 5 kids, the boss and I.. yes I said 5 haha baby girl due next month! Maybe I'll start a new thread in here soon to follow my new billabong adventure.. I know it's an expanda forum, but I love it and I've missed you lot!
Looks like you've been in a very good paddock, congrats on the bub .... and the van