Linda's2012 17.56.1 ob

linrod

Jan 3, 2012
Inverloch, Victoria
Very very interesting. We have the same van on order from Page Bros with a similar list of extras and they are refunding us $300 for the innersprings!!! I think I need to be calling them in the morning!!!!!
Just let me check, Yep it was $250.00 per bed for the innersprings. Just make sure they charged you that in the first place and not $150, maybe it was me they where ripping off????? Good luck. When is you van due for pick up???

kimlouise

Jan 19, 2012
Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
We have just signed the confirmation, our van is due out of the factory on the 22nd of April. So will pick up at the start of May. We must have just missed the batch that yours will be coming from. We are not really sure how much they were charging us for the mattresses, we just got them bundled with all the goodies we wanted and then negotiated a price. Please post some pics of yours when you have picked it up!

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Just let me check, Yep it was $250.00 per bed for the innersprings. Just make sure they charged you that in the first place and not $150, maybe it was me they where ripping off????? Good luck. When is you van due for pick up???

I was originally told $500 for the mattresses, but said, the foam ones will do for that price. SO no I don't think you were being ripped off.

Reactions: linrod