16' Series Just found this forum...

ruandleigh

Jul 12, 2012
Bittern Victoria
Good Morning Everyone,

We have just found this forum and the ideas are so cool,I spent most of the day yesterday looking at quite a few things in here,so much information...

My Husband and I live on Mornington Peninsula in Victoria,We have had our Panda for a year now( 16.49.1), and we have had a few niggles but it has been seen to or is about too..

We have had a Hawk, then a galaxy pop top sold that, Then bought a Flamingo got caught in horrible storms so after a year sold that, then bought our panda.So easy after the camper trailer and air cond. and hot water..

We have had a few trips away and met some lovely people, now I have somewhere to have a yak about our trips and van and show off photo's (once I learn how!!!)everyone at work not that into it.:tape:

Thanx for reading Leigh and Andrew( AKA He who thinks he must be obeyed:whoo:)

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
:whoo:Gday guys and welcome to theeee greatest forum around with plenty of info and great people willing to listen and help you out

cheers Russell

ruandleigh

Jul 12, 2012
Bittern Victoria
I just learnt how to upload photos:gossip:
016.JPGOur first trip away at Anglesea

IMG_0535.JPGThe flood starting at Cobram

IMG_0648.JPGOur New tow toy,Our lovely territory.

ruandleigh

Jul 12, 2012
Bittern Victoria
Hi Big Gee,
I think I aged just a bit we had a tractor standing by just in case.. We were staying at Racv Cobram and the lake started to meet with the flood on the park, a bit hairy..Thanx for the welcome.:typing:
A big thanx to everyone that has dropped by and said hello and welcome Leigh

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Welcome guys. Looks like you've got aniceset up. Love your new territory. We have a 2010 model and love it to bits

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Welcome to a great Forum, plenty of good andvice at a good price, :gossip: Just ask and someone will be able to help.

ruandleigh

Jul 12, 2012
Bittern Victoria
;);)Hi relgate and MolongMick,
Thanx for the welcome.
We love the territory we just picked it up a month ago, we just got he elec. brakes put on and we can't wait to take out panda and see how it goes,
we kept the XR6 as well to tow, because I do a breakfast shift I've hit 2 kangaroo's at different times, but we wanted a 2nd tow car (just in case!!)
and I love advice and you are right it is at the right price.....Thanx Leigh