JohngQld's 16.49.1 Touring

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Glad all good, just found your thread, a good write up, I must have missed it as it was the time of the great move........................

nihonjin

Jun 19, 2016
Brisbane
Glad everyone is ok. I too missed your thread the first time and I'm very interested in the arduino device you mentioned you have to monitor your volts, current and temperature. Was this a pre made kit or one you put together yourself that came with the code or some other setup. Please let me know as I'd like to install something similar in my expanda. Thanks.

JohngQld

Jun 17, 2015
Caboolture, Qld
After weighing all things, we have decided to upgrade from the Expanda to a little more comfort and less set up. For some reason, making the beds each time you pulled up just added some problem I couldn't overcome and having an indoor toilet just seemed to be right. I hope the family who takes it from here will get years of enjoyment as when we traded it was in top notch shape complete with the Purple line movers and full annexe ready to go anywhere. It has been a big a couple of days, from home to Coffs harbour, an overnight stay in a motel, and back home again.