Jeep

Stomper

Mar 6, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Hi Guys

Well we sold our old JK Unlimited and where going to go for a new Grand Cherokee but I was so close to not selling the 2010 White JK we had as am a Jeep nut and poored lots of hours into it. So as we only require slightly more power / torque than we had I have opted to go for a newer JK Unlimited 2012 Black Rubicon, having the new 3.6ltr V6 with 5 speed auto rather than the old 4 speed and 3.8ltr V6. New truck is just slightly moddified :beguiled: but I am pretty sure our new 14.44-5 outback in black / white will look and pull awesome. Plus still able to go for a play once at our destination without being worried of getting stuck. Pic's old (white) and new (Black).
Jeep 2.jpg
cp5514613958364641333.jpg

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Ooh yeah... Looks awesome.
my father just traded his grand Cherokee in for the 2014 model. Looks like the cockpit out of a jumbo aircraft.
And for a diesel, man does it have some get up and go.

Reactions: Stomper

Stomper

Mar 6, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Finally got away with the van behind the new rig! Rainbow Beach is the place? Van towed awesome and the difference between the older JK and the new one is lots! Very happy with towing! At 90kph runs at 2000rpm and averages 13.5ltrs to 100. Seem a bit slow on the hills but the auto steeped down well and lots of power? I would recommend towing upto of a max 16ft! Time to sit back and enjoy the van! Everything seems to be working which is a bonus! Anyone up this way give us a shout!

The Alberto

Oct 19, 2012
Rockhampton QLD
Jeep Looks great, modded Rubicons always look tough. Got any pics of the van, either hitched up or otherwise? I haven't seen a balck and White OB yet - sounds good though.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Yeah that rig looks great! More photos please:photo:

I have a secret man crush on the four door wranglers, i would love one in my driveway!

Stomper

Mar 6, 2013
Sunshine Coast
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Away again, Neurum Creek Bush Retreat. Setup is getting better, watching f1, All hitched up ready for the road. Last pic dropping into glasshouse mountains for a spot of Hard offloading on Alls Loop. Makes and awesome all rounder.

Reactions: BigSkiddy and jed

Moxley23

Feb 10, 2013
ACT
That looks awesome. But there's no way I could do it. I think my expanda has a Towball of about 180kgs. With a payload of about 550kgs for the Jeep I'd struggle.

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
WOW what an awsome combo, looks like it could go anywhere. I tried to talk the wife into a 2 door Rubicon when she gave the company rocket back last month, ended up with a new Nissan Pulsar shigh!! She must have known I wanted to take it up to DI on weekends.