Jayco Sterling 2007 21.65

Curryhouse

Apr 8, 2012
Newcastle
Popular 21.65-4 Jayco Sterling caravan - Front kitchen, dinette & lounge; east/west island bed with lots of storage under; full rear ensuite with Lemair washing machine; 184L Waeco compressor fridge/freezer, full stove, microwave; Winegard antenna, LCD/DVD TV, stereo; house battery with 2 x 120 watt solar panels; air conditioning, rollout awning; external fold-down table; external gas bayonet; u/slung axles. Very good condition. $32,500 ONO

Located in Newcastle NSW

Tare: 2084KG
ATM: 2559KG
Ball: 153KG

Attachments

• Jayco_1.jpg
    Jayco_1.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 671
  • Jayco_2.jpg
    Jayco_2.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 600
  • Jayco_3.jpg
    Jayco_3.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 553
  • Jayco_4.jpg
    Jayco_4.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 590
  • Jayco_5.jpg
    Jayco_5.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 551
  • Jayco_6.jpg
    Jayco_6.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 568
  • Jayco_7.jpg
    Jayco_7.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 571
  • Jayco_9.jpg
    Jayco_9.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 556
  • Jayco_8.jpg
    Jayco_8.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:

Curryhouse

Apr 8, 2012
Newcastle
Its a double bed with inner spring mattress. Dimensions are 180 cm L x 130 cm W. There is also a 20cm bolster that can be added to extend the bed length . I've attached a couple of extracts from a brochure for the Jayco 2007 Sterling series that may be of help. Not shown in the floorplan is the washing machine that is located under the bench in the ensuite beside the toilet.

Attachments

• Jayco Sterling floorplan.png
    Jayco Sterling floorplan.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 490
  • Jayco Sterling specs.png
    Jayco Sterling specs.png
    34 KB · Views: 510

Curryhouse

Apr 8, 2012
Newcastle
Hi Craig, hope you and the family are well and have settled into Newcastle.
In a way......have decided to go down the path of a campervan. Sheryl and I feel it will better suit the type of van holidaying we do (and would like to do). No kids or grandkids to consider and I'll have a co-driver that wasn't an option with the rig. in our mind, lots of pro's; still a few cons but we'll work through them. So that's the plan for now. We'll see how it works out. Still going to be a regular visitor to the Expanda group - great discussion and excellent source of info. Plenty of things in common between a caravan and campervan that are discussed in the forums.
Cheers, Neil

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Hi Craig, hope you and the family are well and have settled into Newcastle.
In a way......have decided to go down the path of a campervan. Sheryl and I feel it will better suit the type of van holidaying we do (and would like to do). No kids or grandkids to consider and I'll have a co-driver that wasn't an option with the rig. in our mind, lots of pro's; still a few cons but we'll work through them. So that's the plan for now. We'll see how it works out. Still going to be a regular visitor to the Expanda group - great discussion and excellent source of info. Plenty of things in common between a caravan and campervan that are discussed in the forums.
Cheers, Neil
Look forward to seeing the new hotel on wheels