Interior Internal light replacement

Jazdiver

May 26, 2016
Berwick
Hello All, is anyone aware of where l can buy the LED replacement light kits for the Expanda 18.57-7’s at all? There was someone on here years ago selling the kits. Currently on the road and
In Southern Brisbane near Rochedale if anyone knows where l can purchase a complete kit pack. I think Jaycar do one off globe replacements but would prefer to do the lot as a kit if anyone knows who has them?

NoWorries

Sep 28, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
Ebay cheap as chips
Just search for Jayco caravan LED lights, you will get the whole van done for about the price you will buy 2 from Jaycar
remember you need 2 per light (except the shower)
My 18.57-5 needed about 11 I think.

If you are on the road then you might want to get them posted to where you will be in a week or so.

Reactions: Bluey

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Hello All, is anyone aware of where l can buy the LED replacement light kits for the Expanda 18.57-7’s at all? There was someone on here years ago selling the kits. Currently on the road and
In Southern Brisbane near Rochedale if anyone knows where l can purchase a complete kit pack. I think Jaycar do one off globe replacements but would prefer to do the lot as a kit if anyone knows who has them?

Hi @Jazdiver , I remember looking up something on Ebay and there was a place at Bellbird Park just west of Brisbane near Redbank plains. The webb site is set out below:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10x-JAY...494074?hash=item3ac6262dfa:g:1QQAAMXQWlFRsW-z

Should be able to sort out something there and even collect. Cheers

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Silly question. Can you just unplug the current globes and replace them?

Hi @1DayIll , there are two types of light, so make sure you ask for the correct one (if available?) that may suit you. There is "white" or "daylight" which will give you the best light for working (4000 to 5000K), and there is "warm white" - for that cosy romantic, less harsh lighting (2700 to 3000K) , which may be unsuitable for work areas, but okay for lounge or bedroom areas. That is if you do not want to do too much reading in bed!!. Some people do not like the harsher white light of an "operating room", but I have found that the "warm white" is not the best for a working area. IMHO.

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
Hi @1DayIll , there are two types of light, so make sure you ask for the correct one (if available?) that may suit you. There is "white" or "daylight" which will give you the best light for working (4000 to 5000K), and there is "warm white" - for that cosy romantic, less harsh lighting (2700 to 3000K) , which may be unsuitable for work areas, but okay for lounge or bedroom areas. That is if you do not want to do too much reading in bed!!. Some people do not like the harsher white light of an "operating room", but I have found that the "warm white" is not the best for a working area. IMHO.

Thanks, I am one for the bright light so will keep this in mind. Thanks