How can I add a panorama to my signature block

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
You need to use the add image icon in the edit signature screen and it needs to be an image that is already on the web somewhere I just had a go at adding one to mine I think it has worked Maybe @expanda can explain it better than me

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Before anyone adds sig block pics, just wait to see what effects this will have on the sites performance.

I must admit, one of the things I really like about this forum, as opposed to other forums is how "clean" it is. Whilst the photos are awesome and Goody's looks cool, if we all start adding them, I reckon we'll detract from the site and pics within threads won't "pop". Not wanting to nay-say, just my opinion.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Thats is my other concern to @Smergen I personally like the clean lines of the forum as it us uncluttered.

We are yet to make a decision just yet but stay tuned, we will let you know where we are at within the next couple of days.

:tea:

Reactions: Bmhdg76

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
We are yet to make a decision just yet but stay tuned, we will let you know where we are at within the next couple of days.

Perhaps a vote? Whilst it's definitely your decision, and you have many factors to consider, it might be helpful knowing what the punters opinion is on the topic?