Home Again

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Well, I picked up the van today after it went back to be detailed after being repaired previously. As described before, the cupboards were still full of dust, the stove top had overspray across it and was scratched and the new window was out of square. :mad:

I have to say Michael and Dennis at East Coast Refinishers (Ashmore) have done a great job this time. I have a new stove top, the window has been squared up and looks great, & the cupboards look like they have been polished they're so clean. They even resprayed the grey panel at the lower front of the van. On top of that, Michael offered to put my jockey wheel on the inside of the draw bar to prevent interference with the WDH and this was done. I also asked for a second latch on the bed so now the bed does up nice and tight. :rockon:

It initially went in to have cracks repaired in the roof, delamination in the side wall, the shower wall coming unglued and dust in the rear top cupboards. All of these were done well the first time so now we are very happy with the finished product. Any one on the Gold Coast who need work done, (warranty or otherwise), they are Jayco agents and follow through with their work to ensure your satisfaction as well as being helpful and very easy to talk to. :gossip:

I am not affiliated with them in any way, just glad to have found a place I am comfortable taking the van to for work. :hail:

DSC_2369.jpg DSC_2370.jpg DSC_2371.jpg DSC_2373.jpg

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Really glad to hear you are finally satisfied with the outcome finally.

Its been a long road for you but hopefully you can put all this in the past now and get out and enjoy.

Congrats again and hope you get some time in it soon!! :)

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Looking very sharp Chartrock.

Got my van back from repairs last week and its nice knowing its in my driveway again. Now i just need the rain to stay away for a while so i can get away again...... some day.