Holden Man's new van - Lotus Freelander

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
the waiting kills you.. Do Lotus send you those nice pics of it being built like some other places do?
One of the reasons we brought the 22' from Mount Gambier .... the waiting :) It also saved me some cash and weight as well as I would of optioned outback and fiberglass walls, the bigger air, bigger hatches he he he :)

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Yep Flinders under warranty period is a great idea @DRW and yes you better behave so you can make it. That's what we will be doing with the newie;).

Reactions: Holden_man

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Any delivery dates yet @17triton.....
At this stage still coming off the line on the 9th of Feb. I rang the other day and spoke with the dealer. The factory only went back this week. So I'm hoping mid to late Feb by the time they get it to the dealer. Fingers crossed I'm over this waiting>:( lol

peterg

Jan 17, 2015
warrnambool
At this stage still coming off the line on the 9th of Feb. I rang the other day and spoke with the dealer. The factory only went back this week. So I'm hoping mid to late Feb by the time they get it to the dealer. Fingers crossed I'm over this waiting>:( lol
Come on @17triton are you really surprised by the delay? Just another day in the Jayco world. o_O

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
No dishwasher?
dw1.jpg

Reactions: Holden_man

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
Three cheers for camp fires and paper plates............Plastic knives and forks at $1 for 12 in the recycled grocery bag as a rubbish bag..............A BBQ plate that kills all germs by excessive heat..........and one poor old lonely Barbemate that needs cleaning by rubbing in the sand where I'm camping............

Why are the dishes such an issue when I'm at home? Feed man meat and potato.............Man happy.....Even if have to cook himself....Ug.
Feed kids same......Kids not happy....That OK........They complain but not starve...........If hungry eat meat and potato.............Ug