Hi from Mark

Mark Vaughan

Oct 5, 2011
Arana Hills, Brisbane

Thought I would introduce myself. A new member but been looking from time to time on the forum. My wife and I are picking up our 17.56 1 (standard) on 29 October 2011 :lock1:

Look forward to getting on the forum and becoming involved once we start using the van./ For those who are interested, we are on the northside of Brisbane, have 2 kids aged 5 and 2.

I will probably be posting questions from time to time asking advice/tips etc as this is our first van.

Cheers

cancan

Sep 26, 2011
Manly; Brisbane
Welcome Mark
17.56.1 is a nice layout, it's one that I would consider although a bit heavier than I like for our poor little car.

Doogle

Mar 18, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria
Welcome Mark...you're gonna LOVE the 56-1 - just like the rest of us that have one :)
Don't be shy in asking as many questions as you like. Everyone here is more than happy to help where they can!

Cheers,
Dave

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
:welcome: Mark enjoy the forum mate. Theres plenty of 17's on here to check out whilst waiting for yours :cool: There are very popular choice look forward to seeing some pics when you get it.

Mark Vaughan

Oct 5, 2011
Arana Hills, Brisbane
Hey there Mark
Good to have you aboard. Not too long to wait till you get your 17, bet it goes slow though. Did you get it from Brisbane Camperland

thanks for all the welcome well wishes. Yes we bought through Brisbane camperland. Our experience thus far has been very positive. let's hope that continues. From what I have heard, the seem to do pretty well in both pre and post sales assistance.

Mark Vaughan

Oct 5, 2011
Arana Hills, Brisbane
the wait is finally over

Yeah, we got our 17.56-1 on Saturday.:rockon: Great experience with Brisbane Camperland. I was a bit nervous, having not towed anything of that size before, but no problems. even reversed it onto the rocks that we laid next to our driveway. It is on an uphill angle, with a fence and shade sail pole. missed it all and got it in 2nd time. Not sure if we should move it now as not sure if I could get it back so perfectly again.

Anyway, I will post a few pictures soon and have our first short trip on 17-19 November 2011. cannot wait.

Just wondering if anybody else has had as much trouble as us in filling the bloody cupboards. so much room and all the stuff we uswed to take is now built into the van. Oh well, I assume we will gather up crap from time to time and eventually fill it.

boots33

Jun 25, 2011
Maudsland Gold Coast Hinterland Qld
Just wondering if anybody else has had as much trouble as us in filling the bloody cupboards. so much room and all the stuff we uswed to take is now built into the van. Oh well, I assume we will gather up crap from time to time and eventually fill it.

It's great to have all that space, we even have trouble filling our 14 so i can imagine a 17 would be even harder.

busybusymum

Oct 23, 2011
Albury/Wodonga
We are looking at getting the 17.56-2 - I am sure we will have no probs filling cupboard space etc - what with 4 girls!!!! Although the -2 doesn't have quite as much cupboard space as the -1. I've been trying mentally to allocate everthing a place - and we haven't even ordered yet as we are still tossing up our final specs before we go in and get a final price!

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
I know that feeling Mark, we got our new 17 from Camperland as well. Very happy with service. Even with the ongoing problems with our fridge Camperland were there to help us. Welcome aboard.

Jennymay

Oct 28, 2011
Perth WA
Welcome Mark to Expanda Downunder.. lots of great ideas on this site. My favourite new site to browse..
Jenny :high5: