Hey from Bunbury

halford84

Sep 26, 2017
Bunbury, WA
Hey All,

Wife and I became the new owners of a 2012 16.49.1 Expanda about a month ago. Just got back from our first real trip out with it,(previously used it 2 nights at the in-laws place), went from Bunbury to Kalgoorlie and back over the long weekend. Absolutely love our Expanda, kids think its pretty awesome as well. Still working out a name for it, as well as our Patrol.

Already looking at modding it. Its the touring model, so giving it a bit of a lift is on the agenda, as well as upgrading some of the electrical system, and adding a few extras here and there.

Got a 5 week trip planned to the Gold Coast next year, so will interesting to see how we go living in it for that long. Will say, it is already warmer than our previous camper trailers.

Cheers

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hey All,

Wife and I became the new owners of a 2012 16.49.1 Expanda about a month ago. Just got back from our first real trip out with it,(previously used it 2 nights at the in-laws place), went from Bunbury to Kalgoorlie and back over the long weekend. Absolutely love our Expanda, kids think its pretty awesome as well. Still working out a name for it, as well as our Patrol.

Already looking at modding it. Its the touring model, so giving it a bit of a lift is on the agenda, as well as upgrading some of the electrical system, and adding a few extras here and there.

Got a 5 week trip planned to the Gold Coast next year, so will interesting to see how we go living in it for that long. Will say, it is already warmer than our previous camper trailers.

Cheers
Welcome @halford84. Im another former member of the 16.49.1 / Patrol combo club. Good luck with the names, we're started debating names 10 years ago .... no resolution on the horizon

Reactions: halford84

halford84

Sep 26, 2017
Bunbury, WA
cheers guys.

I have been looking around the forums, have to say, some awesome travels and vans on here, and the cooking section has peaked my interest. Bourbon Pancakes, 2 of my favourite things, cant see how this could be a bad thing.