17' Series Help please

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
yeah, I usually put the awning away first,
then close the lid
then flick the awning lever to close again
sometimes I just put away the awning, and when I close the lid, it finishes closing itself

either / either

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
I agree the pop top is easier to do with the awning out about the same as the poptop is high we did it the other way shown at hand over but service man showed us the BETTER way much easier and he said to put cable ties on the poptop clips if u want piece of mind they will never come un done cabletied packet of ties bugger all good idea I think so awning out poptop up same when closing my 2 shillings and a couple of pennys

Reactions: bigcol

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
When opening I open the awning out about a metre or so. Likewise when closing. That way once the roof is down the awning can be closed the last bit and rolls up evenly. This was how we were shown to do it on handover.

BJ.

rcf

Jun 15, 2014
Gladstone Qld
When opening I open the awning out about a metre or so. Likewise when closing. That way once the roof is down the awning can be closed the last bit and rolls up evenly. This was how we were shown to do it on handover.

BJ.
Yeah that's what we're got shown at handover, that's how's we do it and it's seems to work very easy every time