Hello to all!

EASTY

Apr 25, 2018
Gold Coast
Hi guys, my wife n I have just purchased a 17.56-2 OB as we have been in the caravanning industry for a very long time and thought now is as good a time as any to jump the counter and take the 3 kids for some adventure and make new friends...
We picked up our expanda last week and will be towing it with a LR4 discovery.
I have many questions some of which have been answered by reading your very interesting threads and others I’ll be sure to throw at you lead up to our first trip in just over a week.
Looking forward to chatting to you all and sharing stories in the future.
Travel far and safe ;)
EASTY

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Welcome aboard @EASTY and ask away. Some very knowledgeable people around here and all willing to share what they know. What part of the caravan industry have you been in? Don't forget, we love pics and trip reports.

EASTY

Apr 25, 2018
Gold Coast
Thanks for the welcome @chartrock ...
We have been behind the counter at holiday parks on the East coast welcoming and enjoying the constant flow of caravaners in and out on the daily basis... don’t get me wrong the job is very rewarding and it almost feels like it is not a job at all...but to finally be able to travel with our small family is a very exciting prospect that I have been looking forward too since I can remember :)
We have been able to look into most vans during this time and the value for money and setup of the jayco is what lead us to the expanda!
@DRW i am glad you also have had a good experience with you expanda and these comments are just confirming the choice we made to be a good one!
Hope to see you guys in our travels and to hear more about your adventures in the near future.
;) EASTY

EASTY

Apr 25, 2018
Gold Coast
Ok cool, I was in Maudsland today, a mate of mine is in mt Nathan and he just bought the same van as us too...
5 weeks is a long time in a van if your not on holidays

EASTY

Apr 25, 2018
Gold Coast
Thank you for the welcome @17triton it has been a very informative experience so far and it’s great to see what mods people do that can just make things work that little bit better...
Would love to get my hands on a couple of member stickers or even just the design to get my sign guy to knock a cpl up...
Also wondering where you guys store your out door table for traveling, I have one ready to go but am at a loss as to where I will store it...
Easty