Gregs 16.49.4 OB

Greg

May 31, 2012
Blacksmiths NSW
I can now post in this section, picked up the van from Page Bros on Tuesday, the handover went well only my trailer plug was not earthed properly,a quick trp to the auto elec and all was good. The van towed great behind the old Hilux for the 12 hour trip back to Newy, the WDS was money well spent I would recommend them to anyone. Blue slip today, then shake down at Crescent Head for a week, I will put up some pics next week.

Greg

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Greg, glad handover went well and the trip back with no issues. Now you ready to go! Hope to see plenty of pics and post of your adventures.

Greg

May 31, 2012
Blacksmiths NSW
Grant, a blue slip a a mechanical check they do in NSW when you register anything for the first time, just one of the hoops the NSW residents jump through. The WDH I used was a Hayman Reese, I towed the van today without it and it was too bouncy.

Greg

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
Congrats on the new van! Enjoy mate. We just picked up our 16.49-3. Tow it with a 2001 prado with a WDH from Repco, keeps the van nice and stable. Also have an Ozhitch offroad hitch. :) Worth its weight in gold.

Greg

May 31, 2012
Blacksmiths NSW
Were all happy with the van checked everything and it all works fine, we are not real happy with the Tebbs annex, the quality is 1st class but the design is poor.I will post pics when I retureturn, If you order an annex get a detailed design off the dealer first. Im sending this off my phone so i hope it works. Greg

Greg

May 31, 2012
Blacksmiths NSW
Were at Tunncurry not Crescent Head. The weather is perfect. The park is a third full, great waves it does not get much better than this. Greg

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Were all happy with the van checked everything and it all works fine, we are not real happy with the Tebbs annex, the quality is 1st class but the design is poor.I will post pics when I retureturn, If you order an annex get a detailed design off the dealer first. Im sending this off my phone so i hope it works. Greg

Hi Greg
We also have a Tebbs annex and I am interested in your opinion on the design. What would you change?

Greg

May 31, 2012
Blacksmiths NSW
343.jpg349.jpg354.jpg355.jpg340.jpg340.jpgThere are a few things I would change with annex, I asked for the cubby to be able to go on the front or rear, it can only go on the rear, I would have added a window in the rear or front wall, eylets in the window flap so it can be used as a awning, pvc skirting, as its easier to clean than the thin brattice material used. As I said the quality is A1, I shouls have asked more questions before ordering. All up we love the van, everything works well in the van, just the old Hilux struggles a bit, may have to update the tug.

Greg