Great Ocean Road via Broken Hill & Adelaide

Stewscl07

Mar 29, 2017
Engadine
Hi all, just after information on the drive to Broken Hill from Sydney. Currently in debate on which place to do our 1st stop, Nyngan or Cobar? Anyone got which would be better maybe for 2 or 3 night lay over? Haven't been that far west since my motorcycling days back in the late 80's. I would like to see the area more closely as I have a Navara to go bush.Also if anyone has any POI between Sydney and Broken Hill would also be appreciated. From Broken Hill to Adelaide and beyond I think will just follow the nudge bar. (3rd trip doing Great Ocean Road) We plan to go sometime in March and looking at 4 to 5 weeks to do the round trip. I'll probably post more closer to departure with POI requests. But for now, just keep cruising!! Rgds Stew

Reactions: Delano

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Mindiee lakes if spelt like that is a good stop camp right near the lake can give more info if you want you must go to Silverton home of mad max 2
Mildura ... perrie perrie sand hills are great at wentworth carnt camp but worth seeing nice van park at wentworth if your at GOR in march will see if anyone can meet up for lunch somewhere id say im up for it not many good parks in broken hill i think never stayed there