Great fold up fire pit

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Hi all,
If you are anything like me you love being able to have a fire when you out and about, many parks these days will allow fires in appropriate fire barrels ect which can be heavy and dirty to carry with you in your van or on the draw bar, i know this as i carry a half a beer keg fire!
Drifta products have a fantastic stainless steel fold up fire that comes in a few sizes and has great accessories so you can cook on it easily too!
I had a full drifta kitchen set up in my old soft floor camper and it was well made and just brilliant and as a business to deal with one of the best i have delt with in the outdoor industry.
Have a look at this fire, im in and i think it could suit many other forum members who like the gentle flicker of flame whilst having a cold beer at the end of a days travel, so have a look at the site or give the owner Luke a call on 02 6558 2328 (BH) great bloke and he will sort you out!

Cheers :phone:

http://www.drifta.com.au/SnowPeak.php#fire

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
I want an ozpig but SWMBO has so far denied approval. Says I must rid myself of other Toys first!

E

Expandourworld

I can't speak highly enough of Drifta! I just had my drawer system with drop fridge slide fitted in the Colorado. Great product. Made a great weekend away up to Gloucester in the Expanda as well. Beautiful part of the world.

albo42

Sep 18, 2012
Canberra
As a cheaper option, I just picked up a "dish" type fire pit with folding legs, mesh cover, poker and stainless steel cooking grill for $49.95 on special at Barbeques Galore (model is Colima), normally $80. Will test it out at Merry Beach this weekend and let you know! Seems solid and reasonable size.

albo42

Sep 18, 2012
Canberra
Quick update - the $50 pit went great over the last few days - I prefer it to the brassiere style. Being dish shaped, I found it sat nicely in the gap between the drawbar members and just Occy strapped it across the gas bottle on the draw bar - easy peasy

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Glad it worked out, i just received my fold up Snow Peak stainless fire and its great! I will take some pics and add them!