Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Oh yes how could i forget the king of all sidetrackers and highjacking good old @mfexpanda i must say i did learn from the best is he evan in the country or lost in some jungle in Asia he gets around that bloke its been a while bro we must catch up while weather is good after easter ????? Unless your passport is being stamped again barbi lunch your place im inviting myself

No problem we will work something out .

No trips planned till November MotoGP in Malaysia

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
Nice to have you back @bigcol now for the other famous man from WA @dagree hows he going tell him i say hi hope everything is ok for him im sure theres many here thinking of him and wishing only the best

I know he is working
I know he is flat out
I know he is happy his missus is better
he popped down for a day visit to us while we were at Lake Brockman.......

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yes its a great morning for a stroll.....

IMG_20180314_070200.jpg

Reactions: bigcol

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
Morning great to be on the train again going to work ........not.....
Oh well 2 weeks and we are off again for easter in the NSW outback so looking forward to that .... heating up this weekend up to 37 sunday no rain for us as yet and none comming
Carnt wait for our new trains less seats more room to stand thats got to be good

don't they say it is more healthy to stand than sit? Not looking forward to more standing. Trains are already crowded and standing more often than not, especially on the way home!

Reactions: Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Binnaway, NSW......Windy and wet, no wandering around town today......................................

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
At least it's not an office situation Bluey..........................I'd hate to have to use a train or bus to get to work, work used to be 29 kms from home, did it by Ute first 2km at 80kph next 22km at 100 and the rest at 80 or 60, took longer on way home as there was a pub to stop at.

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
Morning at my job our ramp is blocked by a piling rig drilling piles in rock taking him ages keeps melting his gear
We are building a new ramp but with no trucks never moved so much dirt so far just with buckets moving it from one end to the other i need to be finnished by tomoz arvo heres hopeing its staggering how much dirt we can move in a day and ive got to say im stuffed

So where are you working at the moment?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Double bonus as I have 3 bottles with me this trip, thought I would end up with just carting an empty around mostly but at $15 it will get filled before we leave, 3 of them means we can last 3 weeks at least and since some joints want near $40, I have some leeway......... the extra couple of kilos is bugger all in the big scheme.

Reactions: bigcol

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
In melbourne where i get mine filled the major gas supplyer hasnt opened the bleeder in ages thats how we do it now they say

I would be looking for a new supplier mate - are they using digital scales when filling?
if not ask them how they know how much LPG they have decanted

I have tried several times to find the relevant Standard (which I know is there, just cannot remember where - Mines and Minerals, Petrolium, Dangerous Goods etc)

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Actually thinking back many many years, when we did a course on it, filling on the scales I dont think we did open the bleed, once the scales hit the weight the system shut down, the gas was pumped from the tanks so no pressure equalization problems, we mainly concentrated refilling differn't bottles in the field so no pump system available.......and when we did fill from a big tank with pump we did open the bleed screw as we had no scale system so he's more than likely correct @Bluey .

Reactions: Bluey and bigcol