Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Beautiful day on the Goldie, sun, no clouds, just gentle breeze. Peace and tranquility, soon to be broken by 3 kids and spouse and 6 grandchildren. All here for pre Christmas with us so they are free to visit other relos Christmas day.
Merry Christmas everyone.
santa-vacation.gif

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Would have stopped but running out of time, will stop when I bring the BoAt up for a river cruise one day.........................since no family visiting us we are borrowing the neighbours, have all the bedlam at their place for lunch then can escape over the fence to peace and tranquility, neighbours may follow....Have a Good one folks.

Looked at E bay, looked at Amazon, what I was looking at was all the same what was the panic about ?????

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Good morning all and of corse @Crusty181 who may not be far from me
Waked up a very hot sun clear skys and ibas ratting through rubbish in the park the place is full now trashed so many familys on one site and cars everywhere i will say again NSW camp site are strange you can fill your site with tents camper trailors and vans then cover the hole site with tarps blocking any view you had and laeving no place for the cars which end up everywhere organized madness
It's all very orderly, considerate and pleasant down here at Nambucca Heads. Everyone is creepy friendly

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Cats and dogs up here for awhile, driving old Ute and it throws the alt/fan belt, pouring rain, steaming engine, very soaked driver fixing it.......aaarrrggghhhhhh....at least in QLD its not cold rain.

Reactions: bigcol and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Last day of the year, Yaks loaded up ready to go, we aren't, looked out window slightly overcast so stayed in bed, retirement is grand........................Old Ute is back up running, flamin Toyota has 3 belts, of course it was the back one broken and what a trial to get the others off, better maintenance on the adjuster bolts would have helped, it was designed by a pomm I reckon as needed rubber arms ....anyway all good now, especially with a can of Barrs in it, tiny leak in the kettle but soon fixed.

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
Now that's a feed. Enjoy and hope you all have a great time tonight.

After working Christmas and New years (tonight and Tomorrow) I've already starting my plans for next Christmas off and where to go.
Leave 1 week before and come back 2 weeks after new years.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Come up here @Bluey , very tropical, horribly humid, sticky, I'm perspiring torrents others are sweating heaps........rain is tyhe least of your problems when the storms come roaring thru in the arvo..............................................might be nice at the beach but flamin Postie is supposed to be delivering something today, he better turn up this time or there will be trouble.............................

Some big time idiots up here again, driving back and forwards in their FWD's thru the water, trouble is the ocean fills the lagoon they are splashing in, don't buy any Patrols that come up for sale soon, especially blue one's......

Temp was 40 deg in Big Mal so I plugged in the Little Red Power Station for it's monthly run and fired up the AC for 30 mins, 3/4 fan speed, temp set at 25 and it whirred away quite well, dropped temp to 33 before I shut down, 2 min warm up for LRPS then kicked the AC at 1/4 fan, only one little blip early, AC is 5 yrs old now so wouldn't be tight.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Supercheap has a couple of days of great specials on, various items at very good prices for Club Members, I rocked in and picked up a led volt display, instead of $16 just $9 ( something like that) once I flashed the card, boat now has a voltmeter, a must have item with lecky start I think....

Reactions: bigcol and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Good morning all, well Afternoon to some........................I would like to note that I have changed my Avatar and wish to give credit to my all time favourite bloke with a brush John Murray, does brilliant work you can check him out online or view his works in many places but best of all at his Gallery in Lightning Ridge..................