Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
157 train home start of a 4 day weekend oh yea !!!!!!!
My weekend is 2 days, of which both are at work. If I add Mon to the other end I will have a total of 3 days of work, much like last week and next week. Not sure why they call it a long weekend; seems much the same as every other weekend.

Maybe Ill take a week off on the July school holidays and bugger off somewhere

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
We just booked both School holiday weeks in July down Bellarine. Waited for the winter special $45 a night if you book over 2 nights.
With 4 kids fixed price works a lot better :) I work some days and not others.

Thinking we maybe head Cairns Sep holidays and take a few extra weeks.. Looked at the Coconut Park you add 4 kids and it goes double :(
Might have to hide 2-3 in the van as we pull in.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
My weekend is 2 days, of which both are at work. If I add Mon to the other end I will have a total of 3 days of work, much like last week and next week. Not sure why they call it a long weekend; seems much the same as every other weekend.

Maybe Ill take a week off on the July school holidays and bugger off somewhere
Theres only one person to blame maybe the wife

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
We just booked both School holiday weeks in July down Bellarine. Waited for the winter special $45 a night if you book over 2 nights.
With 4 kids fixed price works a lot better :) I work some days and not others.

Thinking we maybe head Cairns Sep holidays and take a few extra weeks.. Looked at the Coconut Park you add 4 kids and it goes double :(
Might have to hide 2-3 in the van as we pull in.
Youve been there too many times to start smuggling kids in