Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Morning great to be on the train again going to work ........not.....
Oh well 2 weeks and we are off again for easter in the NSW outback so looking forward to that .... heating up this weekend up to 37 sunday no rain for us as yet and none comming
Carnt wait for our new trains less seats more room to stand thats got to be good

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
Morning great to be on the train again going to work ........not.....
Oh well 2 weeks and we are off again for easter in the NSW outback so looking forward to that .... heating up this weekend up to 37 sunday no rain for us as yet and none comming
Carnt wait for our new trains less seats more room to stand thats got to be good
don't they say it is more healthy to stand than sit? Not looking forward to more standing. Trains are already crowded and standing more often than not, especially on the way home!

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Good morning to all i am getting sick of the train ride to work but i spose it beats traffic just diffrent kinds of encounters on the train sick people wirdos which i may be one
It still hasnt really rained here had a few drops last week my grass is slowly dyeing at home nothing green all yellow
Mite get some rain this weekend hope so

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Morning at my job our ramp is blocked by a piling rig drilling piles in rock taking him ages keeps melting his gear
We are building a new ramp but with no trucks never moved so much dirt so far just with buckets moving it from one end to the other i need to be finnished by tomoz arvo heres hopeing its staggering how much dirt we can move in a day and ive got to say im stuffed

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
Morning at my job our ramp is blocked by a piling rig drilling piles in rock taking him ages keeps melting his gear
We are building a new ramp but with no trucks never moved so much dirt so far just with buckets moving it from one end to the other i need to be finnished by tomoz arvo heres hopeing its staggering how much dirt we can move in a day and ive got to say im stuffed
So where are you working at the moment?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Double bonus as I have 3 bottles with me this trip, thought I would end up with just carting an empty around mostly but at $15 it will get filled before we leave, 3 of them means we can last 3 weeks at least and since some joints want near $40, I have some leeway......... the extra couple of kilos is bugger all in the big scheme.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Can anyone tell me they used to release the air from the bottle when filling the little screw on the tap but now they dont whats happened to change the way they fill gas bottles are we getting bonus air now and not a compleat fill ??????

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
One day left 10 trucks today its going to be a massive day sort of ready to go will get more done tonight as ive not really done anything van is allways ready last minute packing means you take less wife has a list of major stuff not to be forgotten

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
In melbourne where i get mine filled the major gas supplyer hasnt opened the bleeder in ages thats how we do it now they say

I would be looking for a new supplier mate - are they using digital scales when filling?
if not ask them how they know how much LPG they have decanted

I have tried several times to find the relevant Standard (which I know is there, just cannot remember where - Mines and Minerals, Petrolium, Dangerous Goods etc)