G'day to everybody

Nuts

Jun 17, 2011
Calliope Qld
Hi,
Found this forum by chance the other day. Found some great info already. I'm looking to purchase either a 16.49 3 with the L shape lounge, or the 17.56 2 outback hardlid model, new or 2nd hand, not worried. I'm looking to find somebody in the gladstone Qld area that owns either so I can let my wife have a look at them to see which she prefers, don't need to be outbacks just the general layout would be great. Thanks again, look forward to getting even more info.

crystal674

Jun 17, 2011
Benaraby Qld
Hi, we've just purchased the 17.56 2 at the caravan show in brisvagas. Before we went down we looked through one in Mackay. Bundy was cheeper but didn't have any vans to look through. We have a bit of a wait to pick ours up - September at the earliest. Lots of demand.

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hi, we've just purchased the 17.56 2 at the caravan show in brisvagas. Before we went down we looked through one in Mackay. Bundy was cheeper but didn't have any vans to look through. We have a bit of a wait to pick ours up - September at the earliest. Lots of demand.
Hi Crystalyn, How much cheaper was Warburton's on the 17.56-2 compared to the show?