Gas Bayonetts X 2 & 2 Outside tables ?

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Just a question to anyone , I have only ordered the one bayonett on my 18.57.8 at the front of the van.
Since reading the thread on Bayonetts , I come two a conclusion after two seconds, Lol ! that two is the way to go. I two have the Weber Baby Q . It cooks everything let me tell you & to perfection.Lol ! We have also ordered the BBQ provision storage hatch which is fitted just in front of the door entrance.

Now does anyone know if the Baby Weber Q fits this space where Jayco's BBQ usually houses its self on a slide & also I am now wanting two, yes two outside picnic tables fitted to the van. Can this be done. My thought is one less table to carry & a bench for the Weber & a bench for the food prep area.

Cheers,
Doggy.

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
I'm interested in the answers on this one as well....anyone???

I asked the Jayco dealer is I could have 2 tables and they said YES, I wonder if the Baby Q100 will fit on the picnic table?

Oh yeah, and I got a bayonett under the wheel arch so its closer to the BBQ

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
We also ordered only 1 GB at first, but have now opted for 2; 1 at each end. 1st costs $103, 2nd $90 - no brainer!

Haven't bothered with tables - too much money for what they were from memory. Also not a biggie to fit down the track if we change our mind.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
I think Bushman puts his Weber baby Q in the optional hatch alongside the door. Think he may have to remove the hood though.

The Pinic tables Jayco factory fit now are apprantley not as good as was previously used. Iam not sure they are sturdy enough to go preparing food on, but someone may correct me.

gavin.davis59

Mar 21, 2011
Naracoorte.SA
We have the Jayco fitted table and though it seems of lesser quality than some it is quite stable.I watched ours fitted when We picked Our van up and it was done in 10 minutes (simple).It cost $165 fitted when We ordered the van,but I think they are more aftermarket.We use it all the time with no problems.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Thanks fellas. Geez I hope the baby Q fits in the provision otherwise thats wasted coin so to speak.

I think I will get two tables fitted makes life that bit easier.

Cheers,
Doggy.