Gas Bayonet

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
As per the above post but just wanted to add this...

$100 for a gas bayonet
5 minutes of your time adding it to your order
Connecting up your BBQ without lifting a gas bottle PRICELESS! :)

I have one on the front and rear of my van to always ensure I can hook up where ever is needed!

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
As per the above post but just wanted to add this...

$100 for a gas bayonet
5 minutes of your time adding it to your order
Connecting up your BBQ without lifting a gas bottle PRICELESS! :)

I have one on the front and rear of my van to always ensure I can hook up where ever is needed!

Thanks for the responses...we have added it to our order. Expanda...I just looked through your photos of Sydney show, a job well done. Any idea of what the show price was for 17-56-2? Thanks

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
Gday fourofus stay tuned just uploading the photos and trying to present it in the best way :)

Give me 5 minutes and will post a link to the 17 photos and price!

Thanks for the effort. Your earlier posts and photos of your 17-56-2 was the reason we have purchased one. Did you go ahead and order an 18 foot one today?

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Hey there, I can't believe it I didn't get a photo of the 17.65.2??? :( many apologies will get a mate to get some when he is there and add them to the post!

I know it was around 43k non outback with air, awning and fridge drive away which is on par with the 17.56.1 which is about 3k cheaper due to no shower, hotwater etc...

We didn't order the 18 one yet but its close :) just have to get rid of the 17 and get a bigger car :)!

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
Hey there, I can't believe it I didn't get a photo of the 17.65.2??? :( many apologies will get a mate to get some when he is there and add them to the post!

I know it was around 43k non outback with air, awning and fridge drive away which is on par with the 17.56.1 which is about 3k cheaper due to no shower, hotwater etc...

We didn't order the 18 one yet but its close :) just have to get rid of the 17 and get a bigger car :)!

No worries thanks for the info. We were just curious about the price and inclusions at the show as the Brisbane show is next month and we were advised to not wait until then to order as we would possibly not have it for our booked Christmas Holidays.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
It was a good idea to place your order.

From what I have been told there is only two runs left this year for the 17 one run only had 4 spots left and that was a week or so ago the other run was completely open but given the sydney show is on I will be surprised if there is many left for Brisbane :)!

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
It was a good idea to place your order.

From what I have been told there is only two runs left this year for the 17 one run only had 4 spots left and that was a week or so ago the other run was completely open but given the sydney show is on I will be surprised if there is many left for Brisbane :)!

Wow, these things really are popular at the moment. And rightly so....:D