17' Series Finally joined the panda club

RMT 82

Oct 24, 2017
Townsville
Hey Guys,
long time looking and finally made the leap and purchased a new to me 2012 17.56-2 OB. Made the upgrade from sleeping in a swag in back of ute to camper trailer now the big upgrade, the van!!!. Have only owned it a few weeks now and spent a few nights here and there with the family while we are getting it ready.
Done all the maintenance every new owner should do. wheel bearings, checked brakes, batteries, plumbing, wires/cables etc. etc.
Now is the time to enjoy!!!!!!
Pics will come!!!!!

RMT 82

Oct 24, 2017
Townsville
yes. huge step up from camper trailer. we have only used it twice for weekends out so far. our first big trip is up to mission beach for 10 days after xmas.
cant wait!!!!!!

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
Welcome mate the best money spent. We have never looked back and just upgraded from a 14 to 17.
Enjoy and safe travels.

Reactions: RMT 82

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Now look Mission Beach thats not fair rub it in what a wonderfull spot last time i camped there 5 bucks a night in the beach front park sleeping in my HZ wagon then took misses in a tent 350mm rain one night good luck to you must have pics from there best spannish macreal i have eve eaten there
Welcome to the club we are many the 1756=2outbackers
What are you towing it with ??

RMT 82

Oct 24, 2017
Townsville
Now look Mission Beach thats not fair rub it in what a wonderfull spot last time i camped there 5 bucks a night in the beach front park sleeping in my HZ wagon then took misses in a tent 350mm rain one night good luck to you must have pics from there best spannish macreal i have eve eaten there
Welcome to the club we are many the 1756=2outbackers
What are you towing it with ??

hey Bluey,
Towing it with a 2014 hilux dual cab. hence why i had to look for a pre 2015 before the j-tech suspension made the Tare little bit more. ATM of my 2012 van is 2476. It tows pretty good. sucks the fuel though. but i still sit on 105km/hr.

Reactions: Bluey